Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ATKINS DIET FACTS AND WHY IT WORKS OUR REVIEW


Atkins weight loss simply sounded too good to be true. I had a friend who was on the Atkins meal plan, and although I didn't get to see him frequently since he lived across country, he claimed that the results were stunning and spectacular. Through the Atkins diet plan, he said, he had lost 10 pounds in just over a week. It was hard for me to believe that that was true. Furthermore, it was hard for me to believe that it was healthy. The Atkins meal plan involves eating nothing but high protein food, and small helpings of non-starchy vegetables. There is no way that this is good for the body!

Nonetheless, I was desperate. Spring was fast approaching, and I knew I wouldn't look good in my bathing suit. I decided the Atkins weight loss was my best bet. It was the only way I would look and feel my best in time for lounging on the beach. When I first started the weight loss Atkins plan, it was a lot of fun. After all, who doesn't want to sit there all day and gorge on fatty foods? Soon, however, I started to really yearn for something healthy. You really cannot stick with that plan for very long without starting to miss fresh fruits and vegetables. Your body starts to feel gross after a few days of nothing but meat, and you long for a nice healthy salad.

I decided to stick with it for a little bit longer. After all, I had spent all the money on the Atkins advantage bars, the meal plan, and the Atkins weight loss book, so it seemed like I should at least give it a fair try. Wouldn't you know it, I started losing weight by the fourth day! It was amazing how quickly the pounds dropped off. I didn't know the science behind it, but I didn't really care. All I knew was that I would be slim in no time with the Atkins meal plan.

I know the Atkins weight loss is unhealthy, but few fad diets are. You see, it isn't meant to be a permanent solution. It is just something that you should do until you can get your weight under control. Then you can switch to a normal diet and watch what you eat.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online

google02de81e979539a89.html